TapHere Technology is looking for a self-motivated, high energy, team player with excellent logistics and communication skills to be part of a team that is responsible for maintaining the product line data base of PMA-209 - Patuxent River, MD customer. The Information Cell Lead – Logistics Analyst will directly support the PMA-209 Fleet Support Team as the Information Cell Technical Lead. The product line data base will include detailed description of system components, logistics information and system break down with correlated platform applications and technical support services for Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and Core Program Office support. The preferred candidate will ensure proper planning and management/execution of logistical initiatives in accordance with prescribed higher authority directives. The successful candidate will have the ability to work both in a collaborative team environment as well as independently on quick reaction projects.
• Advanced knowledge of logistics databases to include, OneTouch, Deckplate, OOMA and other data sources to confirm platform application, logistics sustainment plans and current utilization data
• Advanced knowledge of NATEC website and ability to correlate technical manuals to system application
• Advanced knowledge of usable on codes and ability to relate Illustrated Parts Breakdown manuals to platform applications
• Advanced knowledge of support equipment requirements and ability to correlate to system application
• Familiarity with system break down to include WRA and SRA structure
• BA/BS degree. Working towards Professional Logistics Certification preferred.
• At least ten (10) years of experience in life-cycle logistics under the Defense Acquisition System. An additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree. Candidates should also have experience with:
• Supply organizations to include NavSup - Weapons Systems Support (WSS) and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
• Supporting commercial and government depot level repair activities less than 3 years’ experience performing duties described in the functional description
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet the requirements for access to classified information including U.S. citizenship.
US Security Clearance Required: Secret