TapHere is seeking an INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN to support a program in Pyongtaek, Korea.
• Provide Tier-1and Tier-2 level technical support to USFK J2 customers on NIPR, SIPR, and CENTRIXS networks during normal daily operations, exercises, crisis situations, and wartime.
• Create network accounts for newly arrived J2 customers.
• Work with USFK J2 customers and the above mentioned Internet Service Provider (ISP) to resolve customer trouble tickets.
• Provide remote and/or physical troubleshooting solutions for computer or operating system issues.·
• Monitor and track all customer trouble tickets.
• Submit trouble tickets on systemic network issues and work with the ISP to resolve these issues.
• Work closely with other departments, agencies, ISPs to coordinate IT projects.
• Coordinate with ISP for access to secure areas to install and troubleshoot network and associated equipment/software.
• Establish and maintain a comprehensive list of all IT equipment and software owned and operated by J2 personnel.
• Consolidate and maintain lifecycle information for all IT equipment and software items owned and operated by J2 personnel; recommend replacement solutions.
• Install and configure IT systems for operational use.
• Familiar with Tier-1 and Tier-2 NIPR, SIPR, and CENTRIXS network technical support for USFK, US Army Pacific, and US Allies.
• Capable of supporting daily operations, exercises, crisis situations, and wartime.
• Capable of providing standard support for installations, accounts, troubleshooting, Internet operations, incident management, asset and configuration management, security management (STIGs, IA, IAVA/IAVMs, DIACAP/RMF), and COOP operations readiness.
• Must maintain relevant DoDD-8570/4140 and Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS) certifications
• Experience with GCCS-I3 system on JWICS, StoneGhost, USBICES, and other SCI and Collateral networks
Mid-Level: Bachelor or master's degrees with 4-6 years of experience, or, specialized training & 4-8 years-experience, or, equivalent academic experience.
Must have active TS/SCI clearance. CI Polygraph eligible.