TapHere Technology is looking for a self-motivated, high energy, team player with excellent development and communication skills to be part of a team to design, test, integrate, and implement a software project in Fairfax, Virginia. The preferred candidate will have strong domain knowledge of multiple system interfacing techniques and multiple technologies to help create a framework for user-desired analysis. The candidate will be part of a small development team to perform a wide variety of tasks, including, but not limited to, software requirements analysis and refinement, design, development, implementation, documentation, and testing. The successful candidate will have the ability to work both in a collaborative team environment as well as independently on quick reaction projects.
• Develop, test and support Java applications that support large-scale analysis within the IC
• Utilize JIRA for task management and tracking
• Utilize Confluence for documentation
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in software development/engineering, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
• Java development
• Agile software development methodology
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to express complex concepts
• Understanding of requirements analysis
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Apache httpd, gRPC, MongoDB, Protocol Buffers, Redis, Node.js, angularjs Desired
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science is highly desirable
• Experience with software development with the NRO
• Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet the requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Plan, Referral bonuses and Tuition reimbursement. TapHere Technology is an equal opportunity employer - Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
US Security Clearance Required: Top Secret SCI with Polygraph