TapHere! Technology has multiple openings for experienced Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Subject Matter Experts (SME) to providing planning and operations expertise across the CENTCOM Area of Responsibility. The SME will support collection requirements primarily at the Combined/Joint Headquarters, Joint Task Force, SOF component command, and below levels with a diverse group of organizations. Provide dedicated support necessary to collect, identify, document, disseminate and maintain data necessary to prepare OPLAN/CONPLANs, formal briefings, formal architecture documents, CONOPS, and TTPs to outline and define intelligence roles, responsibilities, relationships, organizations. Procedures, general connectivity requirements, intelligence exchange activities, and ISR platform capabilities.
Produce and prepare products include, but are not limited to:
• Intelligence Operational Architecture to Support CONPLANs
• ISR Tasking/Collection/Processing/Exploitation and Dissemination (TPED)
• Command, Control, Communications and Computers (C4 & C4ISR)
• Central Region AOR Operational Architecture, and Exercise Observation Reports.
• As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) provide integration and interoperability of airborne and ground ISR collection systems, as well as, produce detailed graphical depictions of SR architectures to include operational and system views.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of related C4ISR system operating bands, frequencies and communication paths are essential.
• Demonstrate proficiency to collect, identify, document, disseminate and maintain data necessary to provide recommendations and analysis of current intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance related systems.
• Provide recommendations to resolve issues identified by the formal Joint Staff Requirements process and perform assessments of projected operational requirements to ensure future intelligence systems and programs are compatible with USCENTCOM ISR architectures.
• Provide systems engineering/technical assistance for planning, testing, implementation, installation, maintenance and sustainability of developing ISR systems.
• Support and manage regional command level ISR collection requirements using sensors to include Full Motion Video (FMV), Muti-INT, Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), National Technical Means (NTM), Electro Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Signals Intelligence, and more to support theater customers
• Provide expertise in working and coordinating with CENTCOM and its service component commands for ISR asset allocation to the various operational areas.
• Coordinate with JTF headquarters to prioritize operational objectives against ISR system capabilities to maximize intelligence return from assets
• Coordinate with JTF headquarters and service components for semi-annual requirements adjudication in order to support efficient allocation and utilization of CENTCOM GFMAP’d ISR assets.
• Task lead activities associated with leading and directing a team of ISR SMEs.
• Active Top Secret clearance based on an SSBI with CI poly
• BS in business, political science, systems engineering, computer science, or an information technology discipline from an accredited university.
• 10 years experience with ISR systems planning, employment, tasking, and functional requirements
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently overseas with no on-site company supervision as part of an integrated team supporting mission execution