TapHere! Technology has multiple openings for experienced intelligence Collection Management support personnel providing collection planning, analysis of requirements, ISR assessments, matching collection requirements with ISR asset availability and collection operations management expertise throughout the CENTCOM Area of Responsibility. The candidate will support collection management functions primarily at the Combined/Joint Headquarters, Joint Task Force, SOF component command, and below levels with a diverse group of organizations. The position requires significant knowledge of the various types of collection systems and resources available to the Executive branch of the government including both civilian and military capabilities. The candidate must be a self-starter with a sound knowledge of collection management processes and ISR systems, techniques, and procedures.
• Support and manage regional command level collection requirements using sensors to include Full Motion Video (FMV), Muti-INT, Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), National Technical Means (NTM), Electro Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Signals, and more to support customers
• Derive target lists from Multi-INT reporting sources, meetings and technical discussions with co-located sources to include combatant command, service component, expeditionary forces and other agencies' collection strategists
• Provide collection management expertise in working and coordinating with CENTCOM and its service component commands for ISR asset allocation to the various operational areas.
• Create collection management strategies based on customers' operational needs and knowledge of platform capabilities and inherent support capabilities
• Coordinate with JTF headquarters to prioritize operational objectives against collection requests to maximize intelligence return from assets
• Task lead activities associated with leading and directing a team of collection managers for a specific intelligence discipline.
• Maintain working knowledge on Collection Requirements Management systems as follows:
o Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
o GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS)
o Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization and Management (PRISM)
o National SIGINT Requirements Process (NSRP)
o Intelligence Planning Tool (IPT)
o Collection Requirement Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE)
o Collection Strategy Tool (CST)
o Lite/CST 2.0
o Analysis Space / Intelligence Space (A-Space/I-Space)
o Web-Enabled Temporal Analysis System (WebTAS)
o Google Earth
o Multi-Media Messaging (M3)
o ISR Assessment Tool (JAT)
o Community On-Line Intelligence System for End Users and Managers (COLISEUM)
o Unit Collections Retrieval Network (UNICORN).
• Provide USCENTCOM Collection management Course (CCMC) instruction support and assistance to the RJITEF as adjunct instructors, as required. Adjunct instructor support is typically required on a quarterly basis. Adjunct instructors may be required to provide expertise in creation and updates to course audiovisual presentations.
• Comply with training and qualification standards as stipulated in DoDI 3325.08, DoDM 3305.02 and the HQ DIA Certified CM Professional-Fundamentals (CCMP-F) Program.
• Unless already certified under the CCMP-F program, contractors filling Collection Management functions shall attempt the CCMP-F exam within 12 months of reporting to CCJ2-ISR. CCMP-F is designed to ensure the DoD CM workforce can perform its mission. The CCMP-F certification measures the proficiency of DoD CMs in the following three areas:
1) Ability to work in a multi-INT environment
2) Ability to use CM-related skills at each level of war with minimal retraining
3) Knowledge of a common CM-related lexicon, or language.
• Active Top Secret clearance based on an SSBI with CI poly
• BS in systems engineering, computer science, or an information technology discipline from an accredited university.
• 10 years experience with collection management and tasking USG intelligence systems
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• • Ability to work independently overseas with no on-site company supervision as part of an integrated team supporting mission execution