TapHere is seeking a junior Systems Engineer in Oakton, VA. The Systems Engineer will have the ability to follow established processes & checklists with minimal supervision. Ability to understand & apply basic and advanced concepts to resolve minor issues as well as assist Senior level Technicians, Specialists & Managers.
• Analyzes requirements, concepts of operations documents, and high level architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
• Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
• Negotiates scope and resolves challenges via planning adjustments.
• Provides visibility into progress and impediments.
• Facilitates program level processes and execution.
• Facilitates problem-solving to manage risk, remove impediments, drive program-level continuous improvement, validate system characteristics, properties and behaviors, and enable early feedback.
• Guides product owners in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
• Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
• Develops system architecture and system design documentation.
• Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the government regarding systems engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
• Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the system engineering area of responsibility.
• Communicates with other program personnel, government, overseers, and senior executives.