TapHere is seeking an Analytics Applications User Engagement – SME in Oakton, VA. The SME will have the ability to initiate, supervise, and/or develop requirements for complex to extremely complex programs from inception to conclusion. The SME performs highly specialized, technical tasks associated with current and cutting-edge technologies and will be a recognized Industry Leader in their area of Expertise.
• Design and execute a campaign plan aimed at obtaining widespread adoption of GEM Cutter capability.
• Serve as a user proxy for mission users as part of a management team.
• Work with Government and users to prioritize epics within the backlog.
• Work with team product owners and product management to align features and stories with solution level objectives.
• Proactively engage agile teams and release trains to ensure understanding of the mission user experience.
• Drive the Lean User Experience (UX) innovation cycle Analyze local, national, and global trends to identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Preferred Skills (not limited to):
• Five years GEOINT mission domain experience in the IC or DoD
• Five years hands-on experience in the use of data analytics to further mission objectives
• Experience in designing and executing a plan that successfully obtained widespread adoption of a new analytic capability within a user community
• Experience in applying Activity-Based Intelligence methods.
• Demonstrated understanding of the NSG and ASG community
• Experience working in agile development programs at the team, program or solution level managing capability epics, features and stories.
• Three years of experience working requirements management in an agile development program