TapHere is looking for an experienced Data Scientist that will support the USSOCOM J2 Intelligence Data Science Team (IDST)’s ongoing data analytic programs. The Data Scientist will formulate and lead guided, multifaceted analytic studies against large volumes of data. Develop AI/ML models to enrich data providing further utility to the analysts. Conducts complex data assessments to determine operational utility of proposed data sets in answering priority intelligence requirements. Develop and maintain data pipelines to ingest applicable data into AI/ML engines and tools. Discovers links and connections in disparate datasets providing context to intelligence analysts.
• Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on
• Interpret and analyze data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques based on the scientific method.
• Experiment against data points, provide information based on experiment results and provide previously undiscovered solutions to command data challenges.
• Coordinate with Data Engineers to build Data environments providing data identified by Data Analysts, Data Integrators, Knowledge Managers, and Intel Analysts.
• Coordinate research and analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and structured) and employ programming to clean, massage, and organize the data.
• Develop and deploy AI/ML models to enrich SOCOM data holding in support of priority intelligence requirements.
• Create advanced analytic models leverage multi-modal datasets to answer complex intelligence questions.
• Lead all data experiments tasked by the IDST leadership.