TapHere is looking for an experienced Data Analyst that will support the USSOCOM J2 Intelligence Data Science Team (IDST)’s ongoing data analytic programs. The Data Analyst will use technology to mine complex, voluminous, and different varieties of data from various sources and platforms, in order to, collect, analyze, and compile data to meet customer needs.
• Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on
• Analyze local, national, and global trends to identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
• Determine technical issues and remove corrupted data & fix coding errors and related issues.
• Work collaboratively with Intelligence and Data analysis teams to produce qualitative and quantitative data analysis that supports Intelligence products and processes.
• Build data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks and/or automation for data consumers to monitor, extract, and report on data.
• Work with IDST members and USSOCOM leadership to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data management strategies for the enterprise to improve the quality and usability of data.
• Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a computer science discipline or equivalent.
• Experience providing services similar in required tasks, scope, and complexity
• Knowledge in the following areas: