TapHere is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer III, SR in Belcamp, MD.
• Focus on DoD 5000.02 artifacts and documentation.
• Responsible for applying system’s engineering principles throughout the systems lifecycle phases: concept, development, production, utilization, support, and retirement.
• Interact with the Government regarding systems engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
• Communicate with other TDP project personnel, Government stakeholders, and senior executives.
• Responsible for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 25 process areas defined by ISO/IEC15288, to include: Technical Process Area, Enterprise Process Area, and Agreement Process Area.
• Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, initial capability documents, requirements specifications, and interface control documents.
• Supervise and mentor subordinate project and staff.