TapHere is seeking an experienced Model Based Systems Engineer III, SR in Belcamp, MD. The Model Based Systems Engineer III leads tasks/projects and teams to accomplish project objectives and address sponsor problems.
• Model architectures of complex systems using standards-based languages (e.g., SysML).
• Evaluate and compare alternative architectures using qualitative and quantitative techniques.
• Identify and articulate major uncertainties associated with systems architectures, defining risks and opportunities associated with the uncertainties.
• Support requirements management, interface management, and architecture change management processes.
• Translate analysis results into actionable recommendations for Government agencies.
• Analyze, organize, and translate sponsor data into MBSE SysML artifacts and elements.
• Use SysML to support MBSE development.
• Use SysML tools to develop architecture, requirements, and behavioral and parametric models.
• Build builds various SysML views of models that support sponsor understanding.
• Develop develops activity diagrams based on concept of operations.
• Build and executes requirements traceability.
• Support development of implementable strategies to address sponsor challenges with adoption of MBSE and associated tools.
• Use one or more MBSE tools: CAMEO/No Magic or IBM Rational.
• Supervise and mentor subordinate project and staff.
Preferred Skills (not limited to):
• OMG SysML Model User.
• DoD operational experience.
• Familiar with DoD planning.
• Experience with MATLAB, AFSIM, SIMDIS, or similar modeling and simulation tools.
• Experience with C++, Python, R, SQL, PostgreSQL, Linux, VBA, or STK.