TapHere is looking for a team-oriented, Acquisition Logistics Analyst.. As an Acquisition Logistics Analyst at Fort Gordon, you will provide support to a major U.S. Army command to assist in maintaining logistics support to Programs of Records (PORs). The Logistics Analyst will manage various tasks at multiple sites and will collaborate regularly with the vendor and government Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads in support of the mission.
The project you will be working is to assist a DoD U.S. Army command with acquiring and managing IT commodities and services. You will work directly with the stakeholders to elicit requirements and assist the Army in managing the Program of Records (PORs).
This position requires an active SECRET clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years experience
• Expertise in total life-cycle support of systems, including analysis, planning and detailed design of all engineering specific logistics support.
• Expert in new equipment training/long range planning and equipment fielding/sustainment strategy.
• Provide support in identifying requirements, development, and execution of the Life Cycle Logistics processes; and material fielding support to projects and products.
• Expertise in planning, integrating and evaluating Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) in relation to the acquisition; coordinating and developing ILS requirements; development of cost estimates, cost evaluations, programmatic evaluations, risks management planning, development of program management requirements, and work statements.
• Expertise in managing PM owned and fielded property in authorized accountable systems such as Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) and Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
• Functional experience using Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) and Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
• Support PM DCO efforts to assist Program Offices in managing PM owned and fielded property in authorized accountable systems such as Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) and Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
• Able to clearly communicate and provide positive recommendation of improvements to existing software applications
Govt. Desired Skills:
• Conduct cyclic inventories of installation and PM owned equipment
• Receive equipment and parts supporting Armory operations
• Package and prepare equipment leaving the Armory in support of operations
• Obtain/maintain GCSS-A account w/eFLIPL access
• Obtain/maintain DPAS account with “Warehouse” and “Maintenance” module certifications
• Assist with management of software licenses
• Review and recommend updates to the TYAD performance work statement based on needed support at the Armory
• Attend DDS-M and GDPv4 user training (Clorinda can assist)
• Review DDS-M and GDPv4 NMIB and user guides for familiarization
• Participate in all CPS meetings with APMs
• Meeting battle rhythm should include: ACM-C DCO Synch, monthly APM w/COL Taylor, ERBs, CCBs,