TapHere! Technology is currently seeking an Enterprise Architect. The Enterprise Architect searches, develops, documents, and analyzes enterprise, operational, and system architectures for the Secretary of the Air Force customer in the Washington DC metro area.
Clearance - TS/SCI
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Develop DOD Architecture Framework-compliant views and associated data.
• Work with functional subject matter experts to collect and describe operational and system processes, nodes, activities, associated inputs, controls, outputs, and mechanisms.
• Prepare, staff, and publish formal Command architecture documents.
• Produce architecture development plans and reports.
• Conduct Strategic Architecture Branch staff actions (tasks, papers, briefings, etc.)
• Research, develop/document, and analyze CCMDs architectures (including business/war fighting/enterprise information environment/intelligence processes and information technology) to identify mission capability gaps, overlaps, and shortfalls; determine and recommend architectural, IT, or process solutions; and research and develop other architecture related documents and plans.
• Participate in DOD Enterprise Architecture conferences; generate minutes and capture key action items.
• Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems.
• Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security.
• Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
• Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies.
• Develops and recommends corrective actions.
• May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.