||Business Financial Manager
||Patuxent River, MD
TapHere! is looking for a self-starter Business Financial Manager to join a dynamic team. Business Financial Managers apply the basic concepts of budget and program principles, policies, procedures, concepts, standards, and a wide knowledge of the financial management and business operation systems. These activities occur at Navy headquarters, Systems Commands and Financial Management executives throughout the Department of the Navy (DON). Business Financial Managers possess knowledge of acquisition; recognize the life-cycle process of an acquisition program, review, allocate, or manage acquisition resources and programs. As an advisor to Commanders, Program Executive Officers and acquisition decision makers, Business Financial Managers can fulfill positions in advanced financial management and Planning and Programming within acquisition.
- Active SECRET clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field (Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, etc.)
- Apply the basic concepts of budget and program principles, policies, procedures, concepts, standards, and a wide knowledge of the financial management and business operation systems.
- A minimum of four (4) years financial management experience; two (2) years of which include DoN procurement policies and procedures experience.
- Financial management experience should include financial analysis of business programs, development of cost estimates, program status reports, and knowledge of DoD Federal Management Regulations (FMR), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR,), Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process and two years of DoN procurement policies and procedures.
- Excel experience with formulas, PivotTables
- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) knowledge is required.
- Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT) knowledge is desired
- ADVANA - Utilized for DAR-Q/Monthly Monitoring data call reviews and submissions.
- Jupiter - Utilized for the new monthly BEV/CERMC data call
- PBIS - Utilized for our three Budget cycle submissions (OSD, DON/NAV, PB)