TapHere is looking for a team-oriented, Scrum Master. The Scrum Master will:
• Provide Agile Program Management and SCRUM Management assistance.
• Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain PM DCO and CPB business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
• Collaborate with stakeholders; develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the Development network.
• Monitor and coordinate activities for the DCO Tools Automation Pilot and DCO Labyrinth Pilot Processes
Assist leadership and development partners with an Open Source Freestyle software development life cycle process. This will include:
• Processing definition
• Agile Scrum based Software development
• Hybrid Agile based module development along with cross functional communication Software technical project management
Provide software technical project management, to include:
• Requirements traceability, source code control
• Test case management and defect tracking
• Metrics definition to be used to track process improvement
• Manage DI2E (DoD JIRA/Confluence)
This position requires an active SECRET clearance.
• Bachelor’s in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Computer Science, or related discipline and 6+ years of experience; or
• Master’s in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Computer Science, or related discipline and 3+ years of experience.
• Certifications: IAT 8570 compliant, SCM
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Scrum Master Certified (SMC).