TapHere is seeking a PED, Tools & Techniques SME who is a SIGINT expert responsible to the Director of Operations for the Air Force Cryptologic Office (AFCO/DO). In this capacity, the candidate should have both tactical and national experience working in both Air Force and Joint entities. This candidate will assist the AFCO/DO in updating requirements for PED, Quick Reaction Capabilities and Tools and Techniques to update and improve Air Force Service Cryptologic Component capabilities and operations. The candidate is expected to improve the responsiveness of the national Intelligence Community (IC) to the needs of Air and Space Component organizations at the operational and tactical levels.
• Must have an active TS/SCI with a Poly
• Bachelor's and 20+ years experience OR Master's and 15+ years experience . Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
• 10+ years Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) experience.
• Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges.
• 10 years’ experience in PED from ISR sensors and platforms.
• 10 years’ experience with the national intelligence community.
• Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
Conducts analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature. Provides all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements.
• Demonstrates ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
• Demonstrates analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
• Demonstrates extensive ability to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to Defense planners and policymaker (e.g., Undersecretary level or higher).
• Required Experience: Minimum 15 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Required Education: Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related expert experience, for a total of 20 years, as a substitute to the master’s degree