TapHere is currently seeking a Senior Business Process Specialist / Cloud Engineer.
The Cloud Engineer for this effort is responsible for:
1. Architecting advanced business enabling solutions for Air Force Commercial Cloud Services (AFC2S) teams utilizing services from IC ITE;
2. Providing technical direction for AF customers migrating to C2S;
3. Playing a key role in integrating all cloud solutions and strategies into the Risk Management Framework and overall business practices;
4. Possessing the technical understanding to provide expert guidance about AWS, IC ITE GovCloud, IC ITE Commercial Cloud Services (C2S), and other federal government community or emerging cloud frameworks.
• Current / Active TS/SCI security clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II equivalent certification
• Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google)
• Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture
• Hands-on experiences with CloudFormation and Lambda Proficiency and experience with AWS developer tools and workflows (AWSCLI, CloudFormation, etc.)
• Demonstrate experience in transitioning large, complex applications to IC ITE Development, Test, and Production environments
• Experience in deploying enterprise services such as Domain Name System (DNS), Directory Services, and Host Base Security System (HBSS)
• Strong Cloud Architecting experience
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows systems
• A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
• Required Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Required Education: Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 15 years, as a substitute to the master’s degree.
• Special Access Program (SAP) experience
• Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (JSON, YAML, Python)
• AWS associate level certification or above
• Other industry certifications a plus
• Familiarity with cloud data and computing concepts
• Experience implementing Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) for various systems