TapHere is looking for a self-starting, team-oriented, certified SAFe Scrum Master to join a dynamic team of engineers working in collaboration with a Government Customer to redefine space operations and decision-making at a National level and lead program transition from Agile to SAFe. Primary duties include critical contributions to: technical planning, systems integration, documentation, DevSecOps, verification and validation, cost and risk estimation, evaluation of system supportability and effectiveness.
This position requires an active TS/SCI
Position requires an active TS/SCI
• Bachelor’s in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Computer Science, or related discipline and 5+ years of experience; or
• Master’s in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Computer Science, or related discipline and 3+ years of experience.
• SAFe Certification
• Demonstrated knowledge using Agile methodologies, including SAFe
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated capability to work with engineers in developing and integrating software.
• Provide team leadership, influence, and vision.
• Experience with continuous integration, build management, and automated test framework.
• Experience with cloud services platforms.
• Experience in program transition from Agile to SAFe.