TapHere is currently seeking a Senior Cyber Analyst that will apply expertise of offensive and defensive cyber systems, programing, and operations to support customer requirements. Additionally, the candidate will lead efforts to develop new cyber tools and capabilities for the Cyberspace Multi-Domain Innovation Team (CMIT) and serve as liaison to Cyberspace Mission Force (CMF) units. The candidate will analyze developing capabilities and resolve issues in existing tools.
The candidate will also develop and maintain low-level application and operating system projects for software protection and host-based personal security tools. In this capacity, the candidate will assist in planning and synchronizing full-spectrum cyberspace operations to deter, disrupt and if necessary, defeat adversary cyber actors to defend the nation.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
• Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
• Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
• Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
• Required Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Required Education: Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 15 years, as a substitute to the master’s degree.
• Previous assignments/work in Cyber operations supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
• Experience in reverse engineering, protocol/traffic analysis, associated tools (e.g., OllyDbg, IDA Pro, Wireshark, etc.)
• Experience using embedded systems engineering (RTOS, device drivers, associated debugging tools/techniques)
• Experience with C/C++, Python, C#, PowerShell, bash, etc.
• Experience with standard lifecycle/systems delivery tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Slack)
• Experience with full-stack development including User interface/User experience (UI/UX)