TapHere has multiple openings for experienced intelligence Collection Management and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Subject Matter Experts (SME) to providing planning and operations expertise across the CENTCOM Area of Responsibility. The SME will support collection requirements primarily at the Combined/Joint Headquarters, Joint Task Force, SOF component command, and below levels with a diverse group of organizations. The position requires a one (1) year commitment for deployment to Afghanistan with potential follow-on to other locations. Personnel are housed on base in a secure environment and typically work between 72 and 84 hours a week. The combination of Extended Work Week, post differential, and hazard pay applies at equivalent rates per U.S. State Department guidelines. The candidate must be a self-starter with a sound knowledge of collection management processes and ISR tactics, techniques, and procedures. • Provide on-site collection management support to U.S. and Headquarters, Resolute Support and Train, Advise, and Assist area commands
• Support and manage regional command level collection requirements using sensors to include Full Motion Video (FMV), Muti-INT, Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), National Technical Means (NTM), Electro Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Signals, and more to support battalion customers
• Derive regimental target lists from Multi-INT reporting sources, meetings and technical discussions with co-located sources to include battalion intelligence officers, expeditionary forces and other agencies' collection strategists
• Provide ISR planning expertise in working and coordinating with CENTCOM and its service commands for ISR asset allocation to the various operational areas.
• Expertise in justifying resources requirements and allocation against competing requirements intra- and inter- theater
• Create collection management strategies based on customers' operational needs and knowledge of platform capabilities and inherent support capabilities
• Coordinate with division headquarters to prioritize operational objectives against collection requests to maximize intelligence return from assets
• Compile lessons learned document to assist future regional collection managers in optimizing asset allocations
• Integrate collaborative collection strategies into headquarters Operational Plans to meet critical objectives
• Disseminate intelligence products to customers
• Brief area command and headquarters collection strategies to Commanders on an as-needed basis
• Support recovery, engagement and dynamic sensor re-tasking.
• Developing written documentation in support of CMMA training and operational initiatives
• Provide Weekly Activity reports to the deployment manager
• Maintain proficiency on relevant Collection Mission Management Applications, e.g. PRISM, NITB, GETS, and other research applications, as applicable.
• Act as a liaison between the CENTCOM, HQ RS/CJTF-OIR, NAVCENT, CAOC, and JDISS JPO, via the JDISS Operations Division
1 year deployment to locations in the CENTCOM AO, including Afghanistan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and potentially other locations based on mission requirements.
Training/teaching experience; self-starter with a sound knowledge of collection management processes; Experience with supporting and managing regional command level collection requirements using sensors to include Full Motion Video (FMV), Muti-INT, Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), National Technical Means (NTM), Electro Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Signals, and more to support battalion customers. Experience with creating collection management strategies based on operational needs and knowledge of platform capabilities and inherent support capabilities. Excellent written and oral communications skills.