TapHere is currently seeking an Expert Data Scientist who conducts data analytics, data engineering, data mining, exploratory analysis, predictive analysis, and statistical analysis, and uses scientific techniques to correlate data into graphical, written, visual and verbal narrative products, enabling more informed analytic decisions. Proactively retrieves information from various sources, analyzes it for better understanding about the data set, and builds AI tools that automate certain processes.
Duties typically include:
• Creating various ML-based tools or processes, such as recommendation engines or automated lead scoring systems.
• Performs statistical analysis, applies data mining techniques, and builds high quality prediction systems.
• Should be skilled in data visualization and use of graphical applications, including:
-o Microsoft Office (Power BI) and Tableau;
-o Major data science languages, such as R and Python;
-o Managing and merging of disparate data sources, preferably through R, Python, or SQL;
-o Statistical analysis; and data mining algorithms.
• Should have prior experience with large data Multi-INT analytics, ML, and automated predictive analytics.
• TS/SCI security clearance with Poly
• Demonstrates ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
• Demonstrates analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
• Demonstrates extensive ability to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to Defense planners and policymaker (e.g., Undersecretary level or higher).
• Required Experience: Minimum 15 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Required Education: Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related expert experience, for a total of 20 years, as a substitute to the master’s degree.