• Education: Master’s degree (or above) in STEM field.
• Any modern Test Automation Frameworks
• AWS Cloud Computing certs: AWS Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional), AWS certified DevOps Engineer (Associate or Professional)
• Programming Languages: Any other Object-Oriented, high-level languages.
• Software Development Experience: More than two years.
• CI/CD Tooling: Any CI/CD tech stacks (not necessarily AWS specific)
We are willing to train candidates who would like to learn more about Test Automation technologies. If you met 80% of the required skills, don’t hesitate to inquire.
MUST HAVE an Active TS/SCI security clearance
Compensation package includes base salary and benefits. Base salary depends on requirements for education/degree, skills, and professional experience. Annualized base salary range for this position is: $125K and up