TapHere is looking for a team-oriented Test Automation Engineer/SDET to join our Test Automation Development team in supporting a Government customer. The Test Automation Engineer/SDET will be working with a large-scale enterprise application using dynamic web technologies, distributed computation and storage architecture, and sophisticated, cutting-edge domain analytics, with the system hosted on virtualized cloud-computing platforms (AWS and On-Premises). This position supports the test automation development of multiple ground-based mission systems from program inception to test verification/validation. The Test Automation Engineer/SDET will follow complex test strategies to verify/validate mission capabilities while working with a team comprised of multiple internal organizations and subcontractors for the full e2e integration test of the mission systems.
• Execute all levels of testing (UI, API, e2e Integration, System and Acceptance)
• Assist DevOps team with Configure and maintain production-like test automation environments
• Develop automated test scripts for automated testing using tools such as Playwright and Selenium WebDriver. The main focus is on Playwright test automation framework.
• Maintain clear and concise documentation of software issues testing records, document and report discovered problems. Familiar with Jira and Confluence and Agile methodology.
• Collaborate closely with the SW development team, Product Owner (PO) and manual QA teams
• Analyze user stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility using Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) methodology
• Work closely with test development team and peer review activities with little supervision. Ensure complete and accurate test coverage
• Support scenario based demonstrations and verification activities
• Support demonstration readiness reviews and release demonstrations
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM field.
• Test Automation Framework: Selenium: 5 years. Playwright: 1 year.
• Cloud Computing Services: AWS EC2
• OS Types: Linux. M.S Windows.
• Software Development Experience: Two Years.
• CI/CD Tooling: Jenkins, GitLab/Git/Bamboo, Docker.
• Understand or familiar with modern Test Automation Architectures
• Education: Master’s degree (or above) in STEM field.
• Any modern Test Automation Frameworks
• AWS Cloud Computing certs: AWS Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional), AWS certified DevOps Engineer (Associate or Professional)
• Programming Languages: Any other Object-Oriented, high-level languages.
• Software Development Experience: More than two years.
• CI/CD Tooling: Any CI/CD tech stacks (not necessarily AWS specific)
We are willing to train candidates who would like to learn more about the latest and greatest, modern Test Automation technologies. If you met 80% of the required experience, please don’t hesitate to inquire.
MUST HAVE an active TS/SCI security clearance