TapHere is looking for a self-starting, team-oriented Mid-to-Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our dynamic development team in supporting a Government customer. The Test Automation Engineer will be working with a large-scale enterprise application using web technologies, distributed computation and storage frameworks, and sophisticated, cutting-edge domain analytics, with the system hosted on virtualized and cloud-computing platforms. This position supports the test automation for development of multiple ground-based mission systems from program inception to test verification and deployment. The Test Automation Engineer will define complex test strategies to verify mission capabilities while working with a team comprised of multiple internal organizations and subcontractors for the full integration and test of the mission systems.
• Execute all levels of testing (Integration, System and Acceptance)
• Configure and maintain production-like test environments
• Develop test plans, test cases, and testing scripts for automated testing using tools such as Selenium, EggPlant, etc.
• Maintain clear and concise documentation of software issues testing records, document and report discovered problems
• Collaborate closely with the SW development team
• Analyze user stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
• Lead test development and peer review activities with little supervision. Ensure complete and accurate test coverage
• Support scenario based demonstrations and verification activities
• Support demonstration readiness reviews and release demonstrations
Strong communication skills with internal team, customers, and vendors
4+ years' experience integrating, testing, and deploying software applications to operations.
Experience in Agile & DevOps methodology and culture
Experience with multi-site geographical team collaboration
Proficient at JIRA/Confluence (or equivalent)
Advocate for test priorities in daily scrum meetings and sprint planning
Familiarity with all phases of the software test life cycle
Must be able to handle multiple processes while testing cases and develop plan “fixes”
MUST HAVE an Active TS/SCI security clearance