TapHere is seeking a Space Operations specialist to lead the training of technically complex software applications and to mature the associated operational use cases. This person will work with end users, engineers, and software developers, serving as a valuable communication liaison between these parties. This person will become a power user of the product and help mature the operational use of new capabilities. This person will lead the development of new training materials as needed and led various user training events which are typically monthly and quarterly.
• Become a power user of the product.
• Leverage space operations knowledge to develop use cases for training as well as input to shape the operational use of new capabilities.
• Provide professional classroom training 4 to 8 times a year. The candidate is expected to implement sound classroom management techniques, teach complex topics, and obtain student assessments for continued improvement.
• Responsible for developing high quality training materials for in-person student training as well as on-line training aids and user guides. Training materials are primarily in the form of PowerPoint, videos, and Computer Based Training. This task will involve direct creation of materials as well as leading one or two other team members in material creation.
• Keep training material well organized and up to date as the product continues to develop. Coordinate with other members of the project team to post training materials at various locations for student and internal team access.
MUST HAVE an Active TS/SCI security clearance and wiliness to take CI Poly