TapHere! Technology is looking for a Intelligence Mission Application (IMA) trainer that will provide operational training activities for the Program of Record (GCCS-I3) application and other systems the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support System (JDISS) Joint Program Office (JPO) delivers. The IMA trainer is responsible for the development and delivery of training and associated training material to DoD/IC operational users across the globe. It is also the responsibility of the IMA training to provide customer product briefings, demonstrations and functional testing documentation. This position requires limited travel.
This position is a continuing partnership with the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office (JPO) in an exciting new five-year opportunity that will enhance the global enterprise and its mission in supporting the Warfighter! The JDISS JPO directly supports Intelligence Mission Applications in response to Commander Joint Chiefs of Staff requirements, and is the program of record for SCI-level Global Command and Control System (SCI GCCS). As JDISS moves into the future, TapHere! Technology will be working with the JPO in identifying and incorporating new cutting edge technology - including cloud development, that will meet the needs of the DoD, the Intelligence Community, and forward deployed warfighters.
• Develop, conduct and facilitate IMA training as it pertains to JDISS products and applications; responsible for close interaction with customer to ensure end product is relevant to their needs.
• Maintain proficiency with JDISS products and applications, identifying deficiencies and possible technical solutions.
• Coordinate and assist with the functional testing and certification of JDISS JPO IMAs against relevant mission sets.
• Responsible for all facets of JDISS IMA Training and identification/incorporation as it applies to Intelligence requirements and systems.
• Refine and present the training teams’ work to the customer; soliciting customer feedback to ensure fixes are made in a timely manner.
• Participate with technical cross training among training team members; leverage community training opportunities as needed.
• Writing technical documents on analytical and CM related IMAs, focusing on customer feedback and functional test results.
• Assisting with the resolution of Customer Help Desk Tickets.
• Represent the JDISS JPO at customer sites and community events to include trade shows, conferences, and working groups.