TapHere! Technology is looking for a self-starting, team-oriented Senior Software Engineer with a DevOps focus to join and lead our dynamic development team in supporting a Government customer. The team is building a large-scale enterprise application using web technologies, distributed computation and storage frameworks, and sophisticated, cutting-edge domain analytics, with the system hosted on virtualized and cloud-computing platforms. The Senior Software Engineer will work both independently with little supervision as well as engage with a team.
The Senior Software Engineer participates in a DevOps team in a lead role as well as a DevOps engineer in implementing DevOps methodologies into an Agile software development environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer with a DevOps focus:
• Providing leadership and collaborating with other engineers to plan, design and develop the DevOps environment that includes cohesive CI/CD pipelines
• Supporting the entire Software Development Lifecycle with an emphasis on build and release management via automation
• Analyzing continuously the DevOps environment for technical and process improvements (e.g. integration of security measures, faster security and software updates, improved automation, reduced glitches and software failures, etc.)
• Deploying updates and fixes, providing technical support, investigating and resolving technical and network issues
• Promoting DevOps as a culture