TapHere is currently seeking a Senior Defense Intelligence Enterprise Analysts to work for our customer, located in Fairfax Virginia, supporting the modernization, alignment, and integration of Combatant Command intelligence capabilities and the rest of the Defense Intelligence Enterprise for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security – OUSD(I&S).
Essential Job Responsibilities
• The Enterprise Analyst will integrate with cross-functional teams specializing in architecture development, solutions analysis, intelligence functional expertise, JCIDS requirements management, and PPBE documentation informing the development and implementation of Information Technology (IT) business processes, programs, plans and guidance for Defense Intelligence warfighting support to the Combatant Commands.
• Research and analyze Combatant Command intelligence IT architecture to identify capability gaps, overlaps, and shortfalls.
• Advise on and recommend emerging technology transition strategies to drive from the current technology (As-Is) environment to the development of the future (To-Be) architectures.
• Leverage customer-enabled or industry best practice analytic methodologies to amass and assess data points supporting future investment decision making.
• Produce clear, logical, and concise DoD-level products to inform Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process investment decisions and validate requirements within Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS).
• Provide administrative or project management support including technical reports, presentations, briefings, and white papers as requested.
• Support working group level integration or engagement activities within DoD, the Services, the Intelligence Community, and the Combatant Commands.
• 6 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 4 years relevant experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 10 years relevant experience.
• Experience ingesting, mining and processing technical data sets to deliver quantified insights for making better, data-driven business decisions.
• Experience employing analytical methods or platforms to communicate predictions, findings, or risks through effective data visualizations and reports
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Security Clearance: Must possess and maintain an active Top Secret Security Clearance
• Experience applying the IT Box JCIDS requirements model, completing a Capabilities Based Assessment, and/or working or drafting IS-ICD or RDP documents.
• Previous work with or extracting data from the DoD Advanced Analytics, ADVANA, data platform.
• Atlassian toolset familiarity, specifically how to utilize Confluence and Jira.
• Experience, degree, or certificate in Applied Data Analytics
• NATO and/or other international partner data sharing
• Experience with JADC2 operational construct at the DoD or military service level.
• Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks, best practices and goals (DoDAF 2.02, Zachman, FEAC, TOGAF, UPDM, or UAF)
• Previous exposure to or experience with some or all of the relevant capabilities, functions, missions, and processes of the Combatant Commands, or CCMD JIOCs and their interfaces with component commands
• Previous experience or familiarity with JCIDS requirements management and/or the PPBE budget cycle
• Defense Intelligence or larger Intelligence Community experience and understanding of the intelligence cycle