TapHere is seeking an experienced Aerospace Engineer to perform analysis, algorithm development, and flight software development to support space- and multi-domain missions. The candidate will be involved with the development, evaluation, and maintenance of ground-based tools that perform mission planning, predicted data generation, and safety evaluation for spacecraft. This will require a level of coding capabilities to support script development, so a willingness to learn is necessary if not already an existing skill.
• Creates models and simulations through the integration of astrodynamics or other software (e.g., STK, GMAT) for use in analyses.
• Develops algorithms to model and simulate phenomena not found in existing astrodynamics or other software.
• Performs astrodynamics analyses, including orbit determination and orbital maneuvering
• Works with software development teams to implement and validate scripts and simulations to add and expand tool capabilities.
• Performs analyses with and testing on simulation tools developed to support tool capability requirements and meet verification and validation needs.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE
Compensation package includes base salary and benefits. Base salary depends on requirements for education/degree, skills, and professional experience. Annualized base salary range for this position is: $85K and up